Newest CG FC200 V188.8.131.52 Upgrade Notice in Oct., 2022:
- Added GM engine computer
- ACDelco E38: Read and write EEPROM and FLASH
- ACDelco E39: Read and write FLASH and password
- ACDelco E67: Read and write EEPROM and FLASH
Models involved: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Holden, Hummer, Isuzu, Opel, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Vauxhall
- Added new gearbox computer
- ZF_9HP TC1782: Read and write DFLASH and PFLASH
Models involved: Acura, Chrysler, Citroen, DS, Peugeot, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover
- Added Bosch engine computer (platform mode)
- Added engine computer to modify VIN function
5. Added the American version of BMW 28A0 and 101F fault code shutdown function
6. Fixed the abnormal display of software service time
7. Fixed some bugs and optimized software performance
Please update the authorization for the first time to use, and then restart the FC200 software.
Please refer to the CG official software update log published on https://www.cgprogcar.com/en/. At that time, keep the network normally and pay attention to the software prompt.