CGDI MB FBS4 Mileage repair – Restore factory setting version Instruction：The following steps all by OBD and no need any filter.
- Click “mileage repair “->FBS4“mileage repair “- “Restore factory setting version” as shown in picture 1:
- Read mileage as shown in picture 2:
- Read configuration file:
3.1 Click configuration file as shown in picture 3:
3.2 Start to read configuration file and save it after finished,as shown in picture 4：
- Restore factory setting as shown in picture 5:
- Write configuration file as shown in picture 6：（Load configuration file read on step 3）
- Fill the mileage value you want and then click “write mileage”, as shown in picture 7：
Note：After the mileage is written, it is recommended to learn from the instrument to the EIS and clear the fault code.
- Learn dashboard to EIS success as shown in picture 8：
- Clear fault code success! Done! As shown in picture 9：
Note： Read the mileage. If the mileage is not displayed that you write , power on the instrument again and read it again.
CGDI MB FBS4 Mileage Repair Authorization: https://www.cgdishop.com/producttags/cgdi-mb-fbs4-mileage.html